International Organization of Standards 9001: 2008 Certified
The International Organization for Standards ISO 9001: 2008 monitors United Plastic Corporation’s ability to consistently meet pre-established standards for quality in research, production, quality control, and services related to our consumer and industrial products, and it is the worldwide standard for quality system excellence.
For you, it means:
• Reduced liability
• Continual improvement of products and services
• Long-term solutions you can count on
• Customer-focused organization
• Ability to compete and perform on a global basis
The International Organization for Standardization was founded in 1946, in Geneva, Switzerland, to create and maintain international standards for the manufacture, testing, and quality of products from credit cards to software to quality systems. Today, the organization is comprised of government, business, and industry representatives from 163 nations worldwide, and ISO 9001: 2008 registration has become the world standard for quality system excellence. ISO 9001: 2008 is the organization's quality standard developed specifically for manufacturing and service companies like United Plastics Corporation. The ISO 9001: 2008 family of standards provides a measure by which to judge a company's total involvement in and commitment to a philosophy of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
United Plastics Corporation has focused on providing quality products and services since its inception. Our Continuous Quality Improvement Programs have enabled us to increase the productivity of our employees, equipment, processes, and suppliers while continually providing our customers a competitive advantage in their marketplace.
We constantly strive to improve our position as the Quality Leader in all of the markets we serve. Over the years we have developed and implemented the following values and principals, which are continually being refined and enhanced through partnerships with our customers and suppliers and the continuous education of our employees:
- Customer Focus—We are focused on developing proactive partnerships with our customers. Once our customers have communicated their needs to us, we continue to work with them to make sure we are providing them with the best products and services available.
- Quality Leader—Delivering value by providing the highest quality service available is our top priority.
- Planning for the Future—We continually work to strengthen our employees ability to contribute to the quality and service we deliver to our customers by fostering an environment that encourages continuous education, improvement and growth.
- Strategic Alliances—United Plastics has formed strategic alliances with world class suppliers to make sure we stay on the cutting edge of technology and provide the best quality and value to our customers.
- Continuous Improvements—Constant evaluation of our products, processes, service, human resources and the value we strive to supply to our customers is the key to our ongoing efforts to make sure both United Plastics and our customers meet and exceed corporate goals.
- Ethics and Integrity—Ethical business practices and promoting an environment of honesty, trust and open communication, both internally and with our customers, is the key principal of our quality policy.